Senior Research Associate - Bioanalytical Assays
Pionyr Immunotherapeutics Inc., a San Francisco Bay based immuno-oncology company focused on novel approaches to generate anti-tumor immunity, is seeking qualified Senior Research Associates who will play an integral role in moving our discovery research efforts into the clinic. We are seeking talented and motivated team members to support the development and validation of molecular and cellular assays. The candidates are expected to serve as point of contacts for assay transfer to CROs and troubleshooting.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Develop and conduct in vitro cell-based potency assays
- Assist with the development of robust and reliable ligand binding and FcgR binding assays suitable for drug disposition, and immunogenicity assessment of antibodies in various matrices using a range of platforms and assay techniques
- Execute assays and document methods in a regulatory compliant manner
- Transfer methods to CRO/QC laboratories for qualification/ validation, and release and stability testing under a GxP environment
- Analyze and interpret data
- Optimize, and refine assays for increased sensitivity, specificity, and robustness
- Write and/or review SOPs, technical reports, and study reports
- Present scientific results at appropriate meetings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life sciences discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience in an industrial pharmaceutical/biotechnology lab setting
- Experience in ligand binding assay development, and performance assessment (ELISA, MSD, AlphaLISA, FRET, and others)
- Experience with functional cell-based assay development (ADCC/ADCP, CDC, cytokine release, etc.)
- Experience working under GxP environment is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and flexible team environment
- Ability to maintain detailed records of experimental methods and results as well as interpret and effectively present data
How to Apply
Pionyr Immunotherapeutics Inc. offers competitive salaries, participation in company stock-incentive plans and benefits packages, in addition to a dynamic academic-driven science environment. If you would like to be part of a team-based and collaborative company developing innovative immuno-oncology therapeutics, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Pionyr Immunotherapeutics. We are an equal opportunity employer.